Sunday, August 31, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

The week of August 11th, my niece and nephew came to stay with us for the week. We had a great time. The first thing we did was to go to the zoo (after the removal of MTT). We were joined by my mom, my sister, my brother and his family (and 2 of their 3 kids), and my sister-in-law's sister. We had a fantastic time!
Chase with my niece, Lanae
My nephew, Ben
The white tiger put on a show for us. He would be in the grass, and then he would pounce towards the kids at the glass.
Was he trying to eat my baby?
My niece, Lanae
Chase with my niece, Hannah. She LOVES him. He would sure do good with a little sister.
This squirrel was so close to us, the boys would have touched him if weren't the mean mom who told them not to touch the squirrel.

The boys always love feeding the birds. The birds were really active and hungry this day.
My nephew, Ben
My brother, Jason, and his daughter, Hannah. She was not overly fond of the birds :)

Chase
My niece, Lanae, loved it!

I could hardly keep up with Nate

My nephew, Ben

Still not liking it
Dylan

Cade - he loves to wear his penguin shirt to the zoo
Trying to get the parrot to talk

The snake house - the boys love it, but it is my least favorite stop - I do not care for snakes

All of the cousins on my side, with the exception of Jason and Kristen's baby who did not join us on this trip
The kids had the best time playing in the water










My cute niece, Hannah








No comments: