Monday, August 18, 2008

Mountains in Arizona

Brad had a meeting Monday morning in Flagstaff. We found an Ihop and had a yummy breakfast. After Brad was done with his meeting, we headed to a nearby ski resort. We rode the chairlift to the top and then did a little hiking. We had a great time. We had to borrow jackets from Charlotte. I did not pack jackets because we were going to Arizona; who needs jackets in Arizona? It was chilly!


Drew and Chase

Cade was very scared!

Dylan, Trent, and Charlotte

I rode with Nate and Lee. It was quite scary for me to have Nate on that. I held him tight.

The amazing view from the top
Hiking around


Cade pretending to fall off the mountain



Brad doing a little work and Cade pretending to fall again
My cheeseball of a nephew, Drew


Dylan has started posing like this lately. It makes me laugh and scares me a bit too :)

Nate's favorite thing to do was to throw rocks






Going back down



It started to rain just as we were leaving.



No comments: