Friday, August 29, 2008

Nate's Owie

Just a couple of pictures of Chase and Nate enjoying the last of the cookie cake. The 3rd picture shows Nate's "owie". He had this mole type thing (there is an official name, but who can remember it). This MTT (mole type thing) would bleed like crazy at times. It was not attractive! Fortunately, we have a friend who is a dermatologist. On August 11th, we went in to have MTT removed. Nate was kicked back and relaxed. He looked incredibly cute chatting away, playing on my iPhone, shirt off, kicked back on the examination table. Then, the "numbing shot" happened. My poor baby cried and cried. We had to hold him down for the procedure. It was not pleasant. I am sure that our friend did not enjoy it. As we were leaving the office, Nate kept saying to me, "But you hurt me". Broke my heart! Luckily we had a zoo trip planned for later that day.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: