Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Abilene in August

August 4th through the 7th, the boys and I went to Abilene to visit Mark's side of the family. Chase's actual birthday was on the 6th - I can't believe that my baby is 11 - seriously, how did that happen? We had a family party for Chase on Tuesday evening at Gattiland.
Here is Nate with my oldest nephew - he will turn 16 this year. Nate loves him. I am not going to tell you how many days my nephew went without a shower (even after Six Flags, camping out in the heat, and going to a Rangers game). I hope that I don't have THAT to look forward to!!
It was SpongeBob night at Gattiland - are those not the most pathetic SpongeBob and Patrick that you have ever seen!!




This picture makes me laugh so hard!!!
The ipod!!! Unfortunately, we would not let him officially have it until he finished paying for it. That was TORTURE for him!





Chase (with the wonderful treasures that you can get at places like this), my niece, Ashley, and Dylan


The Birthday boy getting loves from his bubba. Nate truly loves Chase
Nate got another early birthday present!

He loves it!!


Another early present for Nate - he loved it
It came with a lovely whistle, which somehow has been "lost"






2 comments:

Stacey said...

i heard that place was fun, but we never made it there.

you will have to tell if you like that hitting machine. we almost got it but decided on another one after reading some poor reviews! but i have found with a boy, you just never know how long something will really last!

Julie said...

Hi Jenna! Thanks for commenting on my blog - good to hear from ya! I enjoyed catching up on your blog and seeing pics of ya'll in AZ. I can't believe how BIG Charlotte and Brad's boys are getting. Tell them hello for me...:)
Yes, half-day kinder is torture. They are thinking of putting it on the bond election in Nov. - call or email the ad building and ask them to! :)
Your boys are precious. I love their stories.
JH