Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Steak n Shake

In July, Chase had his quarterly appointment to monitor his growth. It was right by College for Kids, so we were going to pick the boys up, eat lunch, run and quick errand, and then go to the appointment. That was the plan. Instead, we had to run back home to pick up my wallet :( We still managed to get a quick bite in at Steak n Shake. Cade loves the placemats that are like MadLibs. Not long after this visit, we were at another Steak n Shake, and we were filling it out. I explained to him the difference between adjectives, adverbs, nouns, and he got it! I would give him a word, and he would be able to tell me which one it was. He understood it better than his brothers, which bothered Dylan who feels that he must be the smartest brother in everything :)

Chase continues to grow well. I forgot to write down the stats. Of course, I can't remember it now. He is right around the 25th percentile which is a tremendous improvement over not even on the charts!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jacinda said...

We LOVE Steak 'n Shake!