Friday, April 21, 2006

WARNING: MOMMY BRAG AHEAD


I got the nicest note home today from Dylan's teacher. She was also Chase's teacher last year. Here is what the note said.

Jenna,

I wanted to share with you! Dylan had the best question
yesterday: We are discussing the water cycle, and Dylan's question was
-
"Is it all the same water or is there new water somewhere?" Wow!
What a
question for a 7 year old!! It sparked a whole discussion
of
how wonderful
our Earth is, and more in-depth explanations of how the
water
cycle works!

Dylan is quite amazing! You do such a
wonderful job
with your
children to inspire such curiosity! Thank
you for sharing
your two darling
boys with me!
Of course, we think he is smart but we tend to be biased. It was wonderful to get this note! My sweet Dylan. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tamandscott said...

What a great kid. I love kids in my class that actually have an interest in the topic and get everyone interested in it, too. Can he come to my school for 4th grade?? :)It sounds like he has a great teacher, too!

Danielle said...

I feel just as fortunate to have taught Chase! Dylan sounds like such a neat kid to have in the classroom. I am sad I only had one of your wonderful boys, but it sounds like they have an incredible teacher! You do have an amazing family. I enjoyed being a part of Chase's first year in school!