Thursday, April 20, 2006

Brotherly Love


You can see the red mark on his right eye courtesy of Cade
Cade bringing Nate a bottle
I was so worried when Nathan was born that Cade would have a hard time adjusting, but he has been the best big brother. He loves Nate and is wonderful with him. He loves to make him laugh and to play with him. He shares his special things with him and always wants to know where he is. The other day, Nate was crying so Cade grabbed a bottle, found a nipple, put milk in the bottle, put the nipple on top of the bottle and headed upstairs to go take care of his brother. So sweet! I love watching them together. It displays a nurturing side of Cade that I did not know existed. Cade also causes Nate some pain. The other day, Cade accidentally whacked Nate in the eye with a toy, then he squished his fingers under a toy. I hope Nate is able to survive brotherly love! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy C said...

Nate will enjoy brotherly love and I suspect learn to dish out much more than he gets! Sweet Cade. Don't tell, but he has got to be my favorite. . .

tamandscott said...

That is so sweet that he made Nate a bottle! How smart of him to do that. It's a fun surprise when they actually do care for one another instead of getting jealous. Bryce is very protective of Brayden and gets very excited when he rolls over or talks, etc. It's so fun to see him that way!

Jenna said...

You know I love Bryce. He is so sweet and smart. I miss seeing him as much as we used to see him.