Sunday, April 16, 2006

Boys will be Boys!

Chase

Dylan
Can you believe the size of this snake?! My cute boys

Mark and the boys had a great time camping. Notice how Dylan wore his nice shirt camping - I soooo appreciate that! They had fun riding the 4-wheelers; spending time with Daddy, Uncle Todd, and Austin; and snake hunting. Mark had the pleasure of killing one very big snake. I was informed that it was a black racer and that it is not poisonous. Soooo glad that I was not there for that fun! Mark said the boys were so dirty that he had to give them a shower from the water out of the windmill tank. They were tired but happy when they got home. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy C said...

I will be your coaster buddy. I say we have a double date to Six Flags. I love the bunny bisquits too. The snake is too gross. You have been a really busy poster.

tamandscott said...

What fun! I just love boys and the fun they can have!! It's so much better than tea parties:).

Anonymous said...

I can believe the size of the snake, I just can't believe that your son is SO CLOSE to it!! (Alive OR dead!!!) I'm so glad you're doing this...I know it is really for them, but I sure am enjoying knowing more of what is going on in your lives.
I love the pictures of the boys...even if they will be mad at you when they grow older for the matching shirts... *Ü*
Love you all!
"Auntie" Jane