Thursday, April 06, 2006

Super Sweet Moments

I went upstairs to tuck the boys in bed. Dylan and Cade share a room and when I went to kiss them goodnight they were both in Dylan's bed. They begged me to let Cade sleep in Dylan's bed. How could I say no to that? Then Dylan wanted to read to Cade (there is enough light from their night light). I came back into their room after giving Chase kisses and Dylan was reading the Bible to Cade. There is nothing sweeter then hearing your 7 year old teaching your 4 year old about Jesus. Those are the moments that make me so happy to be a mom.

2 comments:

Amy C said...

There is nothing like the moment you realize,not only can they read, but they can read the bible! I love it. What a great day. Enjoy the blessing!

tamandscott said...

I love your kids. They each have such sweet hearts. I can only hope Brayden and Bryce are that sweet to each other in the future!