Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It Can't Be True - 8 MONTHS OLD!!

Feeding Himself


I can't believe my baby is already 8 months old! One word sums him up right now - BUSY! He continues to be super sweet and snuggly. He likes to be held, but only if he can be looking around. He loves his brothers and they love him! He is crawling like a champ. It is time to do some childproofing!!! If you make animal sounds at him he thinks it is a hoot, particularly kitty cat sounds. He also thinks it is funny when I help him do the sign for more, don't know why that is funny. No teeth yet, but he is able to feed himself little snacks (and little pieces of things off of the floor - EWW). He eats his baby food really well and likes almost all of it. He doesn't like peas but who can blame him for that? He can sit up really well now and is trying to go from crawling to sitting up. Time to move the mattress on the crib (sigh). He takes great naps (between 4 to 6 hours a day). When it is nap time and he sees his bed, he wants in his bed. He grabs his bear, I put the paci in his mouth, I start his fish, he rolls over on his side to watch the fish, and he is out! He looks so sweet when he is sleeping. Sometimes in the middle of the night he will start his fish. Drives Mark crazy but it makes me smile. I know that my baby is okay for that minute anyway. The cutest thing is that he is learning that he can be funny! He also loves to look at himself in the mirror. Why wouldn't he, he is a cutie! He is the sweetest thing and he is growing up way too fast! I love him! Posted by Picasa

No comments: