Monday, April 24, 2006

Full of Love

Dylan at age 5
Cade at age 2
Chase at age 6 - Wow he has grown a lot in 2 years!
Nate at Halloween wearing the sweet pea outfit that all of his brothers wore

Sometimes I look at one of my boys and I am almost overcome with love for them. When I watch Cade riding his bicycle my heart just fills with love for him. He is concentrating so hard. He looks so adorable with that serious look on his face and that big bicycle helmet on his head. I could just eat him up! And then he talks to his baby brother with that super sweet baby brother voice. It just melts me. And when Chase wants to go get his baby brother up from a nap or when he wants to sleep in the same room as Nathan. Or when he is worried that someone is being mistreated by someone else. I love him so much. And then there is Dylan. I catch him reading in bed a long time past his bedtime and he begs me to let him read one more page, just ONE more, PLEASE! Or the times - the many, many times - that I have to answer a million of his questions (who, what, when, where, and why and then who, what, when, where, and why again!). No just becauses for him! I love watching him learn. And sweet Nate melts my heart all of the time. He has started crinkling his eyes when he smiles. I laughed at him so now he does it just to be funny. I LOVE it when he grabs me tight and gives me wonderful, slobbery kisses. He is so sweet and snuggly! I am so blessed to have such wonderful boys. They fill my heart with love. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy C said...

Cute new brag posts. Especially the one about Mark. You just can't beat someone who is compassionate, and treats everyone as equal. He has a firm grasp on his position in God's plan. I love that!