Friday, July 10, 2009

Dylan and Cade's Joint Birthday Party

Dylan and Cade had a joint birthday party at a local video game place. They had a great time.

My nephew, Trent, concentrating.

My nephew, Lee, and my niece, Ashley. She looks like a scary driver in this picture!


Nate with his best bud! They are 2 peas in a pod, and they love spending time together.


Dylan's cake

Cade's cake
Cade may have a lot of struggles, but he is almost always full of joy. He is truly one of the most joyful people that I know. His birthday party most definitely filled him with joy.
These pictures are way out of focus, but they show his joy in perfect focus.


Classic Cade
I don't know why Dylan was covering his face.

Two of Cade's friends.
Cade has known Luke and Lily since they were little. They are just a few weeks apart in age.
Cade with his buddy, Austin

Dylan with 2 of his very best friends
I love how Cade always reads the cards
Chase and my nephew, Drew

They are just so cute!
Excited about tokens
For those of you who do not know, these are the very popular "Bob the Banana" eyes. Chase has had these for a while and built an entire Bob the Banana story around them. All the boys had to get "Bob the Banana" eyes.
Cade's buddy, Sean

This is Cade's future wife. Just ask him, he will tell you.
My niece, Ashley
This was one of the funniest things of the day. Nate and Ethan were playing pool. They were very serious about it, and it was very hysterical!




No comments: