Thursday, July 09, 2009

The Alamo


Cade was incredibly excited to see the Alamo. I don't know why, but he was. Unfortunately, many other people were excited to see the Alamo and the line was looooong. We did not go in the building. Cade was disappointed, but he survived.

Can you tell that the sun was bright?
The kids loved these mirrors that made you look funny. They would have stayed here for hours if we would have let them.

Here is a picture that I took before I was informed by a volunteer realized that cameras are not allowed in this area.
The cannon was appreciated by my boys
Can you almost hear the sound effects coming out of Nate's mouth?

That Blake is a smart one :)

Cade was giving a rousing talk to the troops

Nate truly loves his brothers. I love these pictures of brotherly love.

No comments: