Sunday, September 30, 2007

Alison's Visit

My friend Alison came into town with her 3 babies and her 2 big girls. I was able to get together with her and with some friends from college. It was so good to see everyone. We did not have near enough time to talk. Cade managed to ding my friend's car door. The moments that make me proud.

My friend Tonya with one of the babies
My friend Mandy with another baby

My friend Melissa with the lone boy of the family

Alison's kids and my kids - Nate desperately wanted to hold the baby!!

Cade wanted to hold a baby too Nate finally got a chance to hold a baby!

1 comment:

See-Dub said...

There's a herd of cattle, a flock of seagulls, a pride of lions, a murder of crows. So what's the name for a group of kids? It's gotta be a BLESSING of children!

Looks like a special gathering!