Saturday, September 15, 2007

Uh-Oh

I am always paranoid when I am driving Mark's truck. I fear that I will somehow cause damage to it. Well....


it's damaged, but it wasn't caused by me! Mark was driving to work when a kind lady decided to change lanes right into his truck. Since there was a car on the other side of Mark, he just had to take it. This same kind lady then proceeded to drive along as if nothing had happened. Mark finally got her to pull over and then she tried to say that it was Mark that hit her - nice. The police came and Mark was able to show them the damage and how the damage supported his story. She got the ticket, now let's hope her insurance will pay. I so appreciate honest people!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

See-Dub said...

Ouch! I'm glad Mark's OK! I'm also glad the police could see who was at fault. Did she really think she could just pretend nothing happened? People just amaze me sometimes!

Jennifer said...

Yikes! Glad that Mark wasn't hurt.

Those Brumley Boys said...

SOOO glad that Mark works where he does...probably helped so much in this situation, didn't it??
Did she get an extra ticket for lying to the police? haha

Alyssa said...

I have the worst car luck myself... so i hope that everything works out for you and Mark :)

I read your sweet update on your kiddos. I love seeing how God puts families together... and you and Mark are exactly what sweet Cade needs. I am a BIG believer in Sensory Issues and what a difference there is for a child who gets those needs met. I am so glad that Cade's teacher understands and works with you so well.

Amy C said...

UNbelievable!

Homegrown Tribe said...

Hi, I just came across your blog... Super cute boys. I have 4 myself. Isn't it fun! :) Good luck with the insurance company...we're dealing with a similar situation right now. It's so nice when people lie.

Have a great day!
Brittany