Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Birthdays!!

As you can tell by my lack of blogging, I have been a bit busy lately. I will try to catch up over the next few days.

I had a 2-day conference to attend so Mark's parents were kind enough to come in and take care of the boys. Thank you, Charles and Ann!! I couldn't have made it without them. That weekend was Mark's birthday and my birthday (our birthdays are a day apart - but Mark is a year older). I made Mark a photo book from his trip to Alaska. It turned out really well. His parents gave him a camping-cooking thing. It was just what he wanted. The next day was my birthday. Mark had not been given a choice of gifts this year. I was very clear about what I wanted and that I would by it myself if I did not get it. I got it, a video ipod! He did manage to find a bargain and get one with more memory for the cost of one with less memory. I am loving it!! Thank you, Mark! Charles and Ann gave me a beautiful music box from their recent trip to Switzerland. It is beautiful. Nate loves watching it!




Happy Birthday, Daddy







Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

See-Dub said...

Happy birthdays! Having them a day apart must make for some awful good celebrating!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

When can I treat you to coffee some evening sans kids?

Curtis and I are the same day but he is 3 months older.

Anonymous said...

Nice present! It looks familiar!

Happy birthday!

PB said...

I didn't know we all shared a birthday weekend. We should have had a huge party together. Anyway I hope you both enjoyed your days. Happy late Birthday!