Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Swinging and Zipping

The boys (the dark-haired one is my nephew) camped out in a tent on Saturday night at camp. We had been very busy that day so they slept good. That morning, we went to the giant swing and the zip line. They have built the structure in the meadows that were once used for cooking out. These meadows are where Mark proposed to me. That afternoon, we took a hike to Marble Falls. Chase and my nephew, Lang, went on the hike. They were at the front of the group and I wasn't! I didn't see them until we reached our destination! I would love to show you pictures of the hike, but our camera battery chose that moment to die. A friend took pictures for me and as soon as her computer is fixed then she will email them to me. The camp programs were that night. We left early because the kids had had enough of the fun. I am glad because I heard it wasn't over until 11:30 p.m. New Mexico time!!!


My nephew went on the swing after Chase. I told him that I thought he would go higher than Chase did (they got to choose how high they went) and as soon as I said that he was higher then he pulled the cord!

Here I am! It was great fun!!!!!

Here I am going down the zip line.

Here is Chase swinging.

These pictures are a little bit out of order - this is my cute nephew





Chase getting ready to go.






5 comments:

Amy C said...

I am so jealous! What a great trip.

Jennifer said...

I'd love to say that this looks like fun but it makes me sick to even see the pictues. I did something very similar to this in high school at Young Life in Colorado and with me being terrified of heights- not a good combination!!

Glad the boys had fun though!

Kristen OQ said...

All of you are braver than me! Looks like you had fun!

tamandscott said...

Fun! We're doing a zip line in Kauai. I can't wait! Our camp never had fun things to do like that. How long did y'all stay?

Laurie said...

Where is this place?? It looks so beautiful and like so much fun!!!