Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hanging Out

Playing on one of the campgrounds at camp.
My niece, Lanae
Not a child related to me, but a picture of the salamander that the boys kept catching over and over again. It was a great source of fun.
One of Nate's favorite things was playing with the rocks. Nate was also being Mr. Independent and kept going up and down the steps of the deck. The deck finally won and Nate came home with a beautiful busted lip.
My brother and my niece
Cousins playing together at the other playground. You would not BELIEVE how incredibly messy the boys got - especially Dylan. You should have seen the bath water!!

Nate did not get regular naps or any sort of a regular schedule so he was a bit of a bear. Here he is having a great time with the golf ball. He would drop it and then Mark would catch it and give it back to him. He thought that was super funny.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow, it looks like y'all had a fun time.... The fishing looked like real fishing to me.!