Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Random Post

We have been too busy lately and I am way behind in blogging. I really need to be working but I want to catch up. I am trying to remember all the funny things that the boys have said lately but I probably will forget some of them because I have been so bad about writing them down lately. At camp, Cade was cracking me up because he kept calling the cabin the cabinet. I would correct him every time but he could not keep it straight. We have been talking about Mark cutting Cade's hair. Cade is fine with that as long as Mark doesn't cut Cade's eyebrows!

Here is Nate riding the scooter. He loves being outside. Unfortunately, he has learned how to open doors now. He thinks it is great fun! We are really, really in trouble. He has also started to tell us when he goes to the bathroom. He is growing up too fast. He loves Sponge Bob right now. Not the show, just the character. He calls him Bobs.
Nate, who loves to dig in the trash, comes running in to see me saying, "Uh-oh, Mommy mess" Translation, "Mommy, I pulled out your mostly empty cup of mocha coffee and spilled it all over myself and the carpet." Nate's new favorite phrase is "What's that noise". He heard Mark snoring and wanted to know what that noise was!
Cade has been pestering Nate so badly lately! Here he is in "time-out". His brother did not like him being in trouble so he crawled up in bed and joined him. So much for punishment!
See Nate's snake!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: