Monday, June 04, 2007

Seeing Friends

The best part of the reunion was being able to see good friends that we had not seen for a while. I loved watching my kids making friends with their kids. I have visions of them being friends and going to camp together. Chase is so excited that he will get to go next year. He has already informed us that he will be going to a 2-week session, not a 1-week. We were told that we need to try to register him at midnight on the first possible day in January. I love that camp fills up so fast now! I can't believe that my baby is almost old enough to be a camper!




I finally got to meet Heather's husband. He was so nice. They brought their oldest daughter and she is stunning! I had no idea that they were back in Texas and that they have 4 girls!! Hmmm, wouldn't Heather be a great mother-in-law to one of my boys?!

No comments: