Saturday, June 16, 2007

Day Trip to Austin

I had a short appointment in Austin on Saturday so we all went down to Austin for a day trip. After my appointment, we met Dave and Ansley along with their son, Sam, and Ansley's mom. We ate lunch at the Oasis and then rented a boat and went out on Lake Travis. Nate loved everything about it! I was not sure how he would react since it was his first time out on a boat. He did not mind the life jacket and he loved the boat. He even wanted to get in the water. All the boys had a great time. Dylan got a little sick and threw up over the side. I believe his diet for the day could have contributed. Mark bought the boys some cookies while I was at my appointment. Surprisingly, the boys did not eat much at lunch. Dylan did drink some more sugar, I mean Sprite. Then I gave him gummy worms. Not the best choices!! After Dylan got sick, Cade thought it was fun to stand at the edge of the boat and pretend to throw up. All in all, the boys had a great time. Sam took some medicine that made him feel bad so he did not have as much fun as the rest of the boys. It was really nice to spend time with them and to have a day together as a family. The boys and I are leaving for Phoenix tomorrow to visit Charlotte and the cousins. The boys are so excited about going.


Dylan's scary hair!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

See-Dub said...

Looks like you had great weather for the lake. Glad y'all had fun!

Enjoy your trip to Arizona!

Beth said...

Looks like y'all had a great time.

tamandscott said...

That sounds like so much fun! I haven't been on a boat since I was pregnant with Brayden, and we hit a wave and I think he dislocated my rib cage!

Nicole said...

Nate is so darned cute! I wish he and Brooke could be friends. :-)