Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Random Post

We just got back from the most fantastic trip to Camp Blue Haven for the 50th Anniversary. Pictures and post to come soon. But first, here are some random pictures.

Dylan at his soccer party. He did a great job this year and really enjoyed it. He continually got better throughout the year. His coach was very positive and encouraging. His team was a bit .... let's just say different. There was one family who came from Scotland. They are super nice and they have the nicest boys. I really enjoyed getting to know them.
Nate reading his favorite book and loving on his bears. I finally took Nate and Cade in to buy new shoes. I have been putting it off because they both have wide feet and I have to buy expensive Stride Rite shoes for them. Poor Nate needed shoes a size and a half bigger!!!! Bad Mommy! The good news is that Nate's feet seem to be narrowing. I was able to buy his sandals at Target!!! He loves his new shoes. Two days after buying the new shoes, Cade could not find them. I had to talk him into wearing his old shoes (the ones that were not bothering him just 2 days before). He cried and cried because they were "too small" and they "hurt my feet". PLEASE!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Beth said...

I'm not sure who's cute boys these are... they sure are cute.

Tami said...

I love your pictures! I haven't known you guys that long and it even seems to me that your little ones are getting so big! Will I have some of them in Music Camp again this year?

See-Dub said...

Books, bears and bubbas = too sweet!

Amy C said...

They are growing so fast! Can't wait to see your camp photos!