Monday, May 14, 2007

Mark's Present to Me


I have been bugging Mark to get a picture of the boys. For my Mother's Day gift, he loaded the boys up and took off with them on a "secret" mission to get a picture for me. Isn't it a good picture! Mark worked really hard - it is hard work to get 4 boys (especially with Nate) to smile and look right for the camera. Mark was a little disappointed because he accidentally left the camera on a wrong setting (he had changed it for the boys' program) so the picture is a little grainy. I really don't think that you can notice. I personally love it!! I especially love how much trouble Mark went to in order to get this picture. I love you, Mark! I feel so blessed to be able to be the mom to my 4 munchkins. They are truly my treasures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: