Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Gifts

I love the kid gifts that come home for Mother's Day. Here is the card that Nate "made" at preschool. Isn't it super cute!



Cade filled out a book about me.

My Mom's name is Mommy
She is 25 years old (Bless his heart)
She has the same that I have hair
She has green eyes
She weighs 10 pounds (That's my boy!)
Her favorite color is green
Her favorite food is asparagus (I really do love asparagus)
It makes her happy when I'm loving her
It makes her sad when I'm not holding her hand
My mom is the greatest because she loves me so much!

Love it!

Dylan also prepared a book about the different hats that his mom wears

My mom wears many hats in our family. My mom is a teacher. She taught me how to tie my shoes.
My mom is a cook. I love it when she makes macaroni and cheese (that takes so much skill)
My mom is a nurse. She always makes me feel better when she puts bandaids on my scratch.
My mom is a magician. She can always find lost things. Once she found the remote control (actually, Charlotte is the queen of finding lost things)
My mom is a sanitation worker. When she sees my room, she says, "Clean up your room!"
My mom is a chauffeur. She drives me to school and to Arby's (??? I can't remember the last time we went to Arby's. Maybe this is because I have been commenting on the fact that they are opening up a new Arby's not far from our house.)
My mom is the best mother ever.

Chase did not have a school project this year. But he did have a great idea. He was working on a play to perform for me on Mother's Day. He was very excited about this. Unfortunately, his brothers wanted to watch television instead of practicing the play, so no play for me. I guess I know where I stand!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

Those are the sweetest Mother's Day cards and words I have seen! What good little boys you have in your family.

As for Arby's, everytime we drive by, there is a line of cars wrapping around the entire place! Sam has started asking me, "why do people like Arby's so much? Don't they know there is a Chickfila down the street?"

Jenna said...

That is funny!

tamandscott said...

So cute!!

PB said...

25 years old and 10 pounds! How do you do it? That is so cute. We must get Dylan and Josh together and take them to Arby's. I can't tell you how many times I'm asked, "When can we go to Arby's? We'll meet you on 377 when it opens. Love your boys! You are also blessed.

Beth said...

Beth's favorite gifts are always the ones that are made.