Thursday, May 03, 2007

Helping Bubba with his Homework



Come on, Dylan - play with me!

Few Random Things:

Cade and Dylan had their well-check this week. Cade is over 44 inches tall and Dylan is 47 inches tall. Dylan really wants to hit 48 inches so that he can ride some more of the rides at Six Flags! Cade is still above average in height and Dylan is still around the 10th to 15th percentile.

I was discussing with Cade how we were running late to preschool. He grabbed a calculator that Nate had brought into the car and started punching buttons. Then he told me that according to his calculations, we would arrive at preschool in about 500 minutes! Cracked me up!

My house has been invaded by Club Penguin! They love this website! The boys can get on it and their cousins in Arizona can get on it and they can play together. I appreciate that it teaches money management skills. Cade is also learning to read and to spell. Although I am getting very tired of spelling words for him! I have the penguin soundtrack running through my head! Da da dada da

I had a crazy appointment last night. As soon as I was in their house it started storming!! The electricity went out. That is the first time I conducted an appointment by flashlight! It was not fun driving home. I had to avoid trees in the road, construction barrels in the road, and water in the road. Many of the lights were out along 121 which made intersections a lot of fun. Most interesting appointment to date!

Nate's new trick of the day - taking off his own diaper :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy C said...

That does sound exciting, but your most exciting for me so far would definitly include gunfire.

Bailey and Blake feel Dylan's pain, Michael is equally as helpful. Next year will be interesting!

Jennifer said...

I love the calculator story. Too funny!

Nicole said...

Nate and Brooke would be such good friends!

Anonymous said...

Um...you forgot to mention that the coolest aunt in the world is also a penguin! I have to admit I'm rather impressed with the whole thing, though. Sure beats the Oregon Trail computer game we used to play at school.

Poor Cade...perhaps soccer isn't his forte. What a cutie!