Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

What did I do for Mother's Day? We went to Six Flags! My Mother's Day meal was Whataburger! We did the same thing last year for Mother's Day and I hope that it becomes an annual tradition. There is nothing I like better than spending the day with my family having fun. Last year was a blast because there were no crowds. This year, some group from a foreign country must have decided that it was the perfect day to go to Six Flags. It was sooo crowded this year. Then, the lightening started so most of the rides shut down. Then, the rain came. We still had fun! Chase's friend, Colton, came with us for the day. He is such a good kid and Chase really enjoys spending time with him. I have discovered that Colton has a unique ability to avoid pictures. Somehow, he snuck out of every picture. I'll get him next time:)

Here we are at the end of the day - rain soaked

Nate and his silly faces
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

See-Dub said...

We considered Six Flags yesterday, but since we were eating lunch with Brett's family, we figured we shouldn't be in a hurry to leave that gathering too early.

Until this year, our tradition has been to enjoy a sumptuous Mother's Day lunch at Cici's!

Of all my trips to Six Flags, I have the fondest memories of the times we got caught in the rain. Good times!

(The Bugs pictures are too cute!)

Beth said...

Mother's Day at Six Flags sounds like a lot of fun. Almost like the year I took Beth and Ashton to see the Atlanta Braves for mother's day. Actually she loved it.