Thursday, May 10, 2007

Megann's Memorial and then there is Nate

Megann's memorial service was perfect. It was a celebration of a wonderful life. There were many tears, but there was also plenty of laughter. The auditorium was filled with the many people who were touched by Megann's life. I want to live my life more like she lived hers. With a servant heart, a great spirit, and no bitterness. So many people loved her because she showed people God's love. She was amazing.
Thank you, Megann, for reminding me how precious life is and how important it is to not miss a moment. Thank you for reminding me of the importance of reaching out to others. Thank you for reminding me of the importance of friendship. You blessed my life and you will continue to bless my life. You have made me want to be a better person. You will be so missed.

On a lighter note, Nate continues to be a mess (or make a mess, however you look at it). One of his favorite new games is to hide in the hall tree. He also enjoys drawing whenever he finds a writing instrument that his brothers have left out. Of course, this wall still has the builder's paint so I don't know if I can clean it off without taking the paint off too. Luckily, it is being painted soon (with paint that can be washed!). I love my little mess pot.


Some of Nate's "artwork"

That look says that he knows he is a stinkpot! He loves the monkey shirt that he is wearing. He goes around pointing to the monkey and saying, "monkey, monkey".
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

too funny. What a cute stinkpot!!

Laurie said...

He is so cute! Brady got that same shirt for his birthday and I think it is very fitting for both boys!!!!

See-Dub said...

How could anybody get upset with such an adorable stinkpot?

Sarah P said...

I recognize that ACU grey sweatshirt material in the wooden chest! Wildcat pride!