Sunday, December 03, 2006

Santa Claus


Today the boys and I went to see Santa Claus. You can see that Nate liked Santa a lot more last year. I did get Nate to say HO HO HO only it sounds more like HA HA HA. It is funny to hear Ho Ho Ho from me and then Ha Ha Ha from Nate. The boys wrote letters to Santa before we left. Chase wrote his in all cursive:

Dear Santa Claus,

Are your raindeer fine, I hope so. Could you bring real guns? (What a Daddy's boy) How old is rudof and what is all the raindeers names? Oh, do you have a cat instruchins for cat climen behaver wo we don't have to mess with her. (Cat instructions for cat climbing behavior, Biscuit has been destroying things on the tree, fun for her but not for us) Oh, one more thang can I have a wii, a scate bord, a robot that can do what you want it to do also can I have a punching bag and a madnetex cases (Magnetix).

Sinsirly,
Chase

From Dylan:

Dear Santa,

Can I please have some presents. If yes thank you. If no I've been a bad boy. By the way is rodoph real? yes. No. If I've been a good boy this is what I want.

Gamecube, helmet, fly weel, death star, Ankin's ship

Sincerely,
Dylan

7 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

How IS it that I miss you every week at church too?!?! We do need a playdate soon once the holidays and all of our crazy plastic surgeon appointments die down!

Loved the Santa pictures of your boys. I wish I could have pried Seth off of me to get him to have a picture (even if crying). Guess we can have one in a few years when he isn't scared anymore!

mcjacobsjournal said...

What cute pictures with Santa! And, I LOVE the Santa letters. Those are priceless. That is exactly why I love blogging!! :) Hope y'all are having a fun Christmas season so far!

tamandscott said...

I love crying Santa pictures!

See-Dub said...

I hope it doesn't mean I'm evil or anti-Christmas for laughing at crying Santa pictures!

I love the flashback photo and letters, too!

Amy C said...

I love it all!

Nicole said...

I love the Santa picture. It brought back a memory for me. I went to high school with a guy who had 2 brothers. These were big guys...offensive linemen size guys. Anyway, every year they had their pictures taken together with Santa and that didn't stop when they grew up. So, can you picture 3 very large guys on Santa's lap? They kept doing it every year because they loved their mommy!

Amy C said...

Where is your blog Cindy? Common, leave a ocmment on Jenna's blog so I can find you.