Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Party at My Dad's Work

Chase with my nephew, Ben


My entire family except for Jenise and Wesley. Look at my niece's cute pigtails!

On Thursday before Christmas, Dad's work had a party for the kids and grandkids. They got to see Santa and get a cool goody bag. Chase decided that he was too cool to sit in Santa's lap, but he really wanted that goody bag so he found a solution. He would take Nate to sit on Santa's lap! That way he was able to get the goody bag without risking his coolness factor. Nate didn't cry! Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear of the family picture on your blog!! Way to leave us out...thankfully I have the best husband in the world who was helping me like crazy try to get ready for the party! (Since I now know what all of my other "help" was doing....kicking back and having fun w/o us!!)

Still love you, though!