Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas Eve


Lang playing his shooting game. I love this picture!

My family opens on Christmas Eve and everyone takes a turn. Mark's family opens on Christmas morning in a crazy, open as fast as you can manner. I really like watching the kids open up what we picked out for them. The kids were super patient! Nate didn't get it and really didn't care about the presents. We all had a good time. My grandma's health has really declined in the past few months. That was really sad to see. Overall, we had a great time!

My nephew Ben does not take a nap anymore unless you want him up half the night. Well, he took a nap on Christmas Eve so he was WIDE awake for a long, long, time. We didn't know if Santa was ever going to get to come!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beth said...

It looks like y'all had a great Christmas... wow y'all were busy. This makes me realize even more how much I miss my family and how important family is every day and even more over the holidays. Our children make the Christmas holiday so much more fun.!

Danielle said...

Merry Christmas! It looks like you guys had a great time... I hope you all have a happy new year and that everyone stays well :)!