Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas at Home





Monday night on the 18th we opened up our presents to each other so that we did not have to haul them to the farm and then haul them all the way back. Dave was in town for a seminar. It was wonderful to have him come over for dinner. The boys loved their presents. Chase already knew he was getting a skateboard because Cade had already spied it in my not so secret present hiding place. Chase also got some light-up K'nex. Dylan got a moon light for his room and a spring-action light saber. Cade was very excited about the video games for his DS that he asked Santa to bring. Cade also got a box full of Color Wonder books and fingerpaints. Nate got a toy phone that he loved, loved, loved! He really did not care to open his other present (a Little People Noah's Ark). I had a good guess about what Mark had gotten for me. I had told him that I wanted a portable GPS and he stated that it was too expensive, the same line he gave me about buying a ring right before he proposed to me. I was right!! I love it!! Mark got some CDs and a game that he wanted for the Game Boy that Dylan asked Santa to bring. He would have had a much better present but he decided to buy it for himself before Christmas. It was a nice evening.

1 comment:

See-Dub said...

How cool is the Moon in my Room?! I could use a moon in MY room!

Sounds like a great Christmas!