Wednesday, December 13, 2006

How Weird Am I?

Okay, I was tagged by Tammie so here it is - 6 Weird Things About Me

1) I can't stand the thought of people not liking me or of people thinking I am weird so this activity is a form of mild torture for me!

2) I would so have another baby if Mark would let me :)

3) When I am pregnant and I get cold I gag almost to the point of throwing up - Mark always had a lot of fun with that one.

4) I am addicted to Dr. Pepper but I must have it in the larger size plastic bottle, no other form of Dr. Pepper will do.

5) I was so afraid that my pregnancy with Nate would not work out that it took me a long, long, long, long, long, long, long time to throw away my pee sticks (weird or simply pathetic, you decide)

6) When I am listening to a lecture I pick my cuticles. This helps me to concentrate. I found out a couple of years ago that there is science behind that but I won't bore you with the details.

I can't say that this was fun, thanks Tammie! I am going to spread the joy by tagging Amy, Beth, and See Dub. I hope you guys enjoy this more than I did;)

No comments: