Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stair Steps


My boys are truly stair steps right now. Dylan and Cade had their well checks. Chase is now 49 inches tall, Dylan is 45 inches tall, and Cade is almost 41 inches tall. They are all 4 inches apart from their nearest brother. Dylan is in the 7th percentile. He informed me that he is very concerned about his growth. Poor baby! I want him to be proud of who he is and not worry about things like that. Cade is in the 50th percentile. Quick review: Chase, 10th percentile; Dylan, 7th percentile; Cade, 50th percentile; and Nate, 10th percentile. Mark and I are guessing that Cade got our single height gene :)

3 comments:

tamandscott said...

Oh no, more growth hormones! Don't worry, Bryce didn't even hit the chart until he was past a year old. He's three and only weighs 28 pounds.

Alyssa said...

Your boys are all SOOO cute! I can't believe how grown up they all look! Time flies too quickly :)

Sarah P said...

(Brock shared this in his lesson on Wednesday night so I know he won't be embarassed.) Until 8th grade, Brock was 4' 8"!! Your sweet boys will be just fine! Look how tall and handsome my hubby is now! (Your boys are going to be heartbreakers!)