Sunday, March 12, 2006

Expecting Company



This is the sight that I saw the other day. I told Cade to put up the cups that he had gotten out but he told me that we were expecting company!

Funny boy










That is a lot of cups! How many guests are we having?















Here is where Cade likes to "work" while I am in my office working. Cade's favorite work is Noggin.com and Nickjr.com. He likes to "work" on the computer while I am working on my computer. I love to have him in there with me. Sweet boy! He has also started doing something that just cracks me up. The boys will be kissing me goodbye. If Dylan or Chase kiss me before Cade kisses me then he has to wipe his brother's germs off of my mouth before he can kiss me. Like that gets rid of the germs!

1 comment:

tamandscott said...

That's funny. Our niece was over the other day and was doing her homework before we ate. So, now Bryce always says he has to do his homework. Aren't they too much fun?