Saturday, March 25, 2006

Seven Months Old!

Nate visiting Great Gran in February

I cannot believe that my baby is 7 months old today! It is just not fair. My last, sweet baby is growing up before my eyes. He is sitting up much better now and is really starting to crawl. He will get up on all fours and rock and rock. When he really wants to reach something, he finds a way to get there. (Like grabbing the sandwich I had just bought and dropping it on the ground so that Mommy could go buy a new sandwich) Our home is so NOT childproofed! Of course, Chase and Dylan love Legos now. If Nate never swallows a Lego it will be a miracle. He has been trying to suck his thumb, but after having 3 thumb suckers, we are really pushing the paci. Sof far, so good. I can throw a paci away later, but not a thumb. If Cade had not broken his arm, he would still be sucking his thumb! Nate is eating solids 3 times a day now. He likes almost all of it. His favorite vegetables are green beans and butternut squash with corn. I bet when he is 3 I will not be able to get him to eat green beans. He likes all of the fruit. We have tried to give him some veggie puffs, but he cannot figure those out yet. He is really starting to grab things and watches everything that goes on around him. He rarely gets to stay in church anymore because he talks, talks, talks! He loves his brothers so much! He just lights up when they are around. He is so sweet, happy, and loving. He is showing his temper though - like when I dared to take my keys away from him. I know I am biased, but he is incredibly cute! We are truly blessed by having him in our lives.

We are in Abilene this weekend visiting Charles, Ann, and Great Gran. I will post some more recent Nate pictures when I am home and have access to the pictures on my computer.

No comments: