Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sweet Dylan


This week has been incredibly busy and I have not had time to post, I really don't have the time now but I want to write about my Dylan. I cannot believe that it has been 7 years already. He is turning into such a sweet, thoughtful boy. He has always been the one that will tell you that you look beautiful or that you're the best mommy ever! He will also let you know when you have bad breath! He tells it like he sees it! He is also the one that remembers to say thank you. He is super smart, he really amazes us sometimes. He uses words that makes us laugh. The other day he was in a little bit of trouble and he told me to just throw away all of his presents (he can be dramatic). I asked him why I would do that and he said because of his "issue". He is very hard on himself and I really think that he does not have a clue about what a wonderful boy he really, truly is. He will notice the littlest detail that escapes us. He loves to read and uses his nightlight to read at bedtime (until he is caught). He provides a soundtrack to his life by adding sound effects (shooting sounds are a particular favorite of his). He tries to make up jokes and to be funny but his jokes are unfortunately not so funny. You can talk to him about something but he sometimes does not hear you unless you have him look you in the eyes. He is a sweet brother and very kind. He loves to play soccer at school, to read, to play video games, to snuggle, to watch movies, and to learn. He has the cutest blue eyes and a wonderful smile. We love him and cannot imagine life without him. Sweet, sweet Dylan.

1 comment:

tamandscott said...

Dylan is a great kid, as are ALL of your boys!!!! Y'all are such great parents!