Tuesday, March 07, 2006

All About Chase

Open House at school was last Thursday night. Since I was sitting in the doctor's office with Cade, Mark went with the other 3 boys. Chase brought home a self portrait which has a 4-page story of him as the "body" of the self portrait. Here is what he wrote with the original spelling.

"I have so many favorites. My favorite animals are a dog, Shark and a Snake. My favorite foods are a Shake, chocolate pie, Spaghett, (sidenote: he ate 4 large servings of spaghetti last night!) lobster, (sidenote: he has never eaten lobster) carrots and chocolate ice cream. Blue Bonnets are my favorite flower. Once my brother picked one. (sidenote: he thinks it is illegal to pick one so he is tattling on his brother) Also George W. Bush is my favorite president. My favorite states are Texas and Arizona. T rex's are my favorite dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are cool. Soccer is my favorite game. Dr. Suess's Book's are cool.

I'm so luky to have a wonderful family and my friends. My brother Natethen is silly. My other brothers are not so funny. My mom and dad are fun, they play Monoply, Uno, Clew and Tumble tower (Jenga). Bony (that would be our dog Bonnie) is scary to one of my friend. She is not really scary. Drew, Lee and Trent hurt each other. Jonh is my best friend. Every body is my friend. Even you.

I enjoy going to school. P.E. is fun. You will do a lot of things. Math is fun too. I like math because you get to do a lot of fun thing with it. Books are not too fun to me. Teachers are my favorite part of school. They teach a lot of things to me. School equitment is awesome. Because you get to write, draw and color. Work is boring to me. I don't no why! That's what I like about school.

When I grow up, I will do lots of jobs. I will work in progressive and work at a repair store. I'll also work at Target in Keller. (?????) Target is funner then Wall Mart. (Sooo True!) If I had time I would be a police. That was all about me."

He cracks me up!

No comments: