Wednesday, December 30, 2009

School "Winter" Parties

This year I became Chase's room mom by default - meaning no one else signed up. Luckily the class party was a joint party with other classes. They had a chocolate fondue party. Nate came along to "help".

He is cute help.
The spread before the demolition.
Chase - thrilled that his mom was taking a picture ;)
Dylan's party was going on at the same time, so Nate and I ran upstairs to Dylan's classroom to peek in for a minute. Nate needed to go potty, so he ran into the little boy's room. I waited, and waited, and waited, and waited. Since I could not go into the little boy's room, I had to go nab Dylan to help. It seems that Nate needed to go to the BATHROOM. Poor Dylan had to clean up his brother. What a great brother!
Dylan with his buddy.

No comments: