Monday, December 28, 2009

Today

Every single seat taken.  Extra seats brought in and quickly filled.  People standing.  People out in the foyer watching on television screens.  Laughter, tears, hugs, reunions.  "I can't believe this" stated over and over again.  The impact that Tim Head had on others was very evident today at his funeral.  I have never seen such a large crowd at a funeral.  A visual example of the influence that Tim had on people.  Tim loved, and it shows.  Tim lived a Christ-like life, and it shows.  I hope that I can live my life more like Tim lived his.  I want to love more like Tim did.  I want to invite more people into my heart like Tim invited people into his heart.  I want to tell more people what they mean to me while they are still around for me to tell them.  I want to live my life in such a way that my funeral is packed.  I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to know Tim.  I just wish it had been for longer.  Please continue to keep his family in your prayers. 

No comments: