Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thankmas

We celebrated Christmas with my family over Thanksgiving. The boys were very supportive of that plan.


My brother. He would not be fond of this picture, but it makes me laugh, and he doesn't read my blog :)
My brother, Jason, and his family
My cute niece, Lanae
My niece and nephew, Lang and Lanae
My sister and her husband, Jenise and Wesley
My grandma and my dad

Cute niece, Emily

My "eccentric" uncle
I enjoyed being able to buy dolls for Emily :)
Moon Sand, SCORE!


Dylan with the same gift that I had already bought for him. I guess I am not done shopping for him after all :)

Jenise and Wesley bought this for Lang
This is a Texas Tech shirt that he got from Jason and Kristen - he quickly hid it from Wesley!
"Just what I wanted!"
Dylan was thrilled with his fishing pole.
We got mom a picture of all the grandkids. She loved it!

No comments: