Thursday, December 17, 2009

Searching for the Spirit

Things have been just a little bit off this Christmas season.  Decorating has been slow, slower than Christmas :)  Chase commented about how it doesn't feel like Christmas because our decorations weren't up yet, and he was right.  We finally got the basics up.  This year is going to be a bit scaled down.  My Christmas spirit has been missing, and I don't know why.  I usually love listening to Christmas music, but I just haven't been in the mood.  I better get in the spirit quick, since Christmas is just 8 days away!!


Chase had star duty this year, and he did a great job.

Our elf, Scout, has returned this year.  Cade is especially thrilled to search for Scout every morning.  Most mornings Scout remembers to move.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: