Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Recent School Projects

Chase wrote a paper about why I am a good citizen. I am correcting the spelling because I just can't stand it. Spelling is not a strength of Chase's.

My mom pays taxes and bills. She's sweet, caring, and helpful too. She cooks, works, she also does not litter. It's easier for her to do stuff. She's a good citizen when she is at a party, at a restaurant, and at home.


Chase had to write a persuasive letter for open house. His letter was asking us for a snake (not going to happen). He addressed all of my concerns in the letter. Like how he would keep it in his closet so that I wouldn't have to look at it and how he would keep it away from Nate. It was a sweet letter, but no snake. Sorry, Chase!

Dylan wrote an all about me project for open house. I have not made any corrections on his paper.

My name is Dylan. I am a soccer player, pet owner, and a Texan. I have straigt brown hair, blue eyes and I am small. I am frienly to my friends. I am also helpful, funny and smart. I have a lot of favorite. My favorite color is green. My favorite food is macaroni an cake. My favorite soccer team is the Pirates. My favorite movie is Nocho Lebra. My family is the nicest family in the world. My mom is very beautiful. My dad is as nice as me. My 3 brothers are crazy, mad men and good. I like to go to chuk.E. cheese. My friends are Brice, Andew, Jacob, Casey, and Blake. We go to Let's Jump. My school is totally cool. These are some of the things I do in school. I like to draw, play games with friends and teachers. My favorite subject is recess and lunch. I love this school. My teacher is really nice. She is really nice because she gives us a second chance before getting our binder signed. But she gets frustrated somtimes when we talk while she's teaching. When I grow up I want to be a police officer so my mom won't get a ticket from me. (ONE ticket with him in the car many months ago - will he ever forget?) I also want to be a vet because I am good with pets. I really want to be in American Idol. I hope you like my life.

2 comments:

tamandscott said...

So cute! They'll love reading those to their kids!

Jennifer said...

That is sooooo cute. Save those and let them read them when the get older. Too funny.