Monday, March 05, 2007

Please Call the Fashion Police


Dylan has had a "unique" sense of style lately. Chase can't stand it, he thinks it looks so bad. That secretly makes me laugh because someday Chase will look at the pictures of his shaggy hair and realize that it is not so stylin'. This outfit below was particularly fashionable. Note the 2 small handmade shirt from Kindergarten coupled with the denim shorts and knee high socks that he originally had pulled up to his thigh. The perfect ensemble for soccer practice. Better yet, it was really cool this day but Dylan insisted on wearing this. He may never have a girlfriend!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

so funny. Now I see what I have to look forward to.

Amy C said...

Oh my! I think it might be time for an intervention! Funny boys!

Jacinda said...

so funny! My girls neither one have much fashion sense either...and they're girls!!!!