Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nate at School

It was very hard for me to send Nate to MDO this year, but I needed the time to work. I put him in one day a week but I was so behind in work that I started him twice a week in January. He really likes going, but I miss him during the day. He has wonderful teachers. One of his teachers is nice enough to email pictures that she takes. Here are some pictures of Nate at school. Nate with his classmates on Valentine's day (see all the pink and red)
Nate at the Valentine's party

Nate's teachers say that he is the only one in the class who can balance on this butterfly. The other kids see him do it and they try to do it to but only Nate can. This was on pajama day.


Nate with the firefighter
Looking at the firetruck

Uh-oh, we might just be in trouble when he gets older :)
What a gentleman

Nate with the police officer.
The teachers have taught the kids a chasing game. They all run in circles chasing each other. Nate's teachers say that he is the fastest one. Speed does not come from my genes!! He must have gotten that somewhere else.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those pics are so cute! Remember that Nate is learning so much at MDO. I know it's hard but he is learning things that you would not think to teach him. Don't feel guilty for that. It's a wonderful gift for him!

tamandscott said...

That police officer comes to our school, too. He does the DARE program. I can't even believe that Nate is old enough for that. Where has time gone?