Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Birthday, Cade!

My sweet boy turned 5 on the 14th!! How is that possible? Cade continues to bring us so much joy. He has a certain zest that you just don't see in many people, and I mean that in a good way! He is smart, funny, and particular. When he laughs, he laughs with his entire soul. When he cries, his heart is broken. When he loves you, he hugs you tight and loves you with everything that he has. He thinks about things in ways that no one else would. We are so blessed to have our joy! Happy Birthday, Cade!

He was very excited about turning 5. Here he is doing his birthday dance!


Posted by Picasa
My favorite recent quote from Cade regarding the Luigi's Mansion game that Santa Claus brought him, "I wish Santa would not have made King Boo so hard."

Then there was the birthday card that he received from my dad's cousin, Charlie Marie. She is so kind to send my kids birthday cards but she confused Nate with Cade and sent Cade a 2 year old birthday card. We talked about it and I forgot about it. Cade kept talking about Charlie Brown and how Charlie Brown thought he was 2. I finally figured out what he was talking about!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Cade! These boys need to slow down and stop getting so big!

Amy C said...

I love that Cade. He cracks me up in the hospital gown! He has such a great sense of humor and his hugs are out of this world. I hope he had a great birthday!