Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hey Good Looking, What you got Cooking?

Nate "cooking" He loves his play food and play cooking supplies. Now I just need to find a good boy appropriate (no pink!) toy kitchen that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I am keeping my eye on Craig's list!
Nate watching his favorite show - The Wiggles!! He is singing to the songs and trying to do the motions. It is so sweet.
Posted by Picasa
I love Nate's crazy hair in this picture. I could have combed it, but it looked so super cute. Nate fun new trick is to get something that he knows he is not supposed to have. He will then look at you, smile very mischievously, and quickly run for his life laughing all the way. When you remove said object from his tight grip he screams as if you have just injured him mightily. What a fun game!

1 comment:

Sarah P said...

Nice hair!