Thursday, January 25, 2007

Seventeen Months Old!




Nate - my sweet, energetic, busy, sponge!

I can't believe that my sweet baby is 17 months old already! How did that happen?!?! He is such a sweet little boy who is turning into a real ham. He loves having his picture taken and will come running with a smile when he sees the camera out. He is talking more and more every day. He loves to repeat words now, especially if Chase wants him to repeat it! I especially love his babbling. He is trying so hard to tell us something. I LOVE IT! I need to try to capture it on video. He loves things like hats (as you can see), brushes, phones, cabinets, and getting into trouble. He is becoming very strong-willed and he does not like to be told, "no". He can seriously get in trouble in 2-seconds flat. He is the happiest when all of his brothers are at home. Cade and Nate love to play hide-n-seek which means that Cade runs from Nate and Nate goes and finds him. They both scream and laugh and start running again. I love watching Nate with his brothers. My sweet, precious boy who is growing up way too fast!

2 comments:

Amy C said...

That Nate is a cutie!

tamandscott said...

I can't beleive he's that old already. Where did the time go? He is sooooo cute (as are all of your sweet boys)!