Friday, January 05, 2007

Here's to a Great Year!

Here is the picture from our Christmas card this year. So far, no one we have asked has been able to tell which face was photo shopped in by Mark!

We had just a few friends over on New Year's Eve. Two of the families left before 10! After they left, we had another family join us and they stayed until after midnight. Most years I am the only one still up at midnight, so it was nice to not be alone when the New Year came in! This year has been so full of blessings! I am so grateful for Mark and for my boys. God has blessed us.

6 comments:

Amy C said...

Don't tell, but the candy is so funny.

I feel so priviledged to know which kid is photoshopped!

Cade is such a talented manger artist.

Michael found baby Jesus in our entry hall today. . .turns out, it was a ball of lint. Not sure where that came from!

YOu are going to have to appologize to your kids one day when you actually catch the dog doing one of the things they have told on him for!

Beth said...

Thank you so much for including us in your New Years. We had a very nice time. We need to get together more often.
I also feel priviledged to know which child is photoshopped!
You will be happy to know that that "thing" in our front yard is coming down!

See-Dub said...

Mark has some mad Photoshop skills! Brett and I both guessed wrong before I went back to see the original photo from your trip. Well done!

The candy story is too funny!

Happy New Year!

Kristen said...

Thanks for the prayers!
Maybe I will meet you at church sometime if you go to Heritage.
Kristen Cooper

Nicole said...

I love the picture! Cute, cute boys. That candy story is hilarious, I laughed out loud. I better not tell Emma or she will try it. Funny!

BTW, I can't tell which boy is photoshopped, but we also had to do that for our Christmas card picture. I hope ours was hard to tell as well. :-)

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh, Are you related to Wes and Jenise?? I think I put two and two together. We were friends with them in Amarillo---so weird! You might think I am crazy. We just moved from Ama in June. We love them!!

Maybe I will run into you sometime.