Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dear Grammy


Dear Grammy,

Please forgive me for breaking your ginger jar. I saw it on the table and I thought it was so pretty. I picked it up and brought it into the living room where I tried to set it down on the fireplace hearth. It then made a really neat sound and fell apart. I tried to fix it, as you can see, but Mommy thinks it needs some glue. I hope you can forgive me. I didn't mean to break it. Don't I look like I am sorry:(

Thank you for letting us stay in your house even though you were not there. If you will let me visit again then I promise that I will be more careful with your things. I think that I might have left one of my Wiggles movies there. If you find it, then would you mind bringing it to me next time I see you. It is one of my favorites! I love you, Grammy. Be safe driving home from your trip.

Nate (aka: the 2-second Destroyer)

3 comments:

Amy C said...

I think you should have stuck with the first picture where he looks a little sadder. Maybe a pinch would be in order next time for some tears of sorrow.

But, who could be upset with a face like that. Not Grammy!

Kristen said...

Hey-thanks for the note. I hope to meet you soon! Your boys are sweet! No, I don't know of anyone going through this. Thanks!

Alyssa said...

Adorable!!! I can't wait to hear about the Shutterfly blog transfer/ Scrapbook maker...that sound right up my alley!