Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What is New at Our House

The Christmas craziness is over and we have settled back into a good school routine. After many late nights, I am close to being caught up on my work!!! Nate's antibiotics led to diarrhea which is torture for his sweet sensitive skin. Hope that ends soon! I had the pleasure of getting to go to Lubbock this past weekend where I was able to stay with my friend whose 3 babies just came home from the hospital. They are so tiny and sweet! My friend has got it together! She and her husband are doing a great job of managing 3 babies and their 2 older daughters. Sweet, sweet babies. All the flights were cancelled on Sunday so I HAD to stay an extra day. Mark had to work at home on Monday since he had to take care of the boys until I could make it home from Lubbock. So there is the update!

4 comments:

tamandscott said...

Have you ever used Lactinex Granules? You have to ask for them at the pharmacy, but you put them in thier milk to prevent diarrhea. It's like a miracle drug (expensive but worth every penny).

Jenna said...

I used Lactinex with his last bout but we were out and I was out of town this last weekend. I wasn't able to get anymore until today. Hopefully that will do the trick. I normally put it in his juice because I don't give him milk when he has diarrhea. Probably more than you wanted to know!

Amy C said...

Does the Lactinex have milk in it. If not, Michael needs some bad! Glad you made it home. I think I could hook up some of the loose women you meet on planes. ;)

Jenna said...

It does have milk in it. Why does my pedi tell me to avoid dairy when they have diarrhea? Anybody know?

I am afraid to ask what kind of men you know that would like to be fixed up with loose women, besides Bryan of course;)